Signings Scheduled for October 6 and November 3
September 21, 2012 § Leave a comment
You’re in luck if you live in upstate New York or the Baltimore (Maryland) region and you’re looking for a signed copy of my novels, The Expendable Man and Making the Grade.
I’ll be doing a signing October 6 at Mysteries on Main Street in Johnstown, New York from 11 AM to 1 PM and one November 3 at Greetings and Readings in Hunt Valley, Maryland from 4 to 6 PM.
Both stores offer great selections and warm customer service. So, even if you can’t make it on the day I’ll be there, I hope you’ll consider both when you’re shopping for yourself or for others. Please support these other fine independent book stores–all of which carry my books–as well:
- Antigone Books on North 4th Avenue in Tucson Arizona
- The Open Door on Jay Street in Schenectady New York
- Ukazoo on Delaney Valley Rd. in Towson Maryland
- The Book House in Styvesant Plaza in Albany New York
- The Tattered Cover at all 3 locations in Denver Colorado